Tuesday 12 May 2009

Hot News

NEW FEATURES!!!

It's because I rarely write music reviews, so I guess I'd better write some reviews for many songs from various albums and artists. That's why I decided to put my playlist from my music player here, then you can read my comment about the songs I'm listening to. I'll pick out one or two (and maybe three hehe) for the songs I like the most and write the reviews. Besides, you can see what kinda musics I'm listening to at the moment, get some musics referencies, and maybe you can put my playlist on yours :]

Alright, for the debut, I proudly present my first playlist review. Here we go >> read&comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read all your sweet comments.
Please leave it on the box below and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
Have a nice day! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin