Thursday 2 April 2015

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | 15 Interesting Things on Blogs (Day-8)

It's not easy to write these 15 things quickly, while the things I really pay attention the most are basically only half of them. In random order.

Since I have to write them fast, no space for deep thinking. My brain is smokin' here! ;) Alright, here we go, I hope I'm not being a snob: (LOL!)

  1. Tidy and clean layout
  2. Readable text size and font
  3. Clear pictures
  4. Fast-responding page (slow loading = bye-bye!)
  5. Less commercials
  6. Less typo
  7. Contain things I love, for sure (mostly books, beauty and sometimes food)
  8. Honest posts
  9. User-friendly interface
  10. How the blogger deliver the story
  11. The blogger is a cat lover ;) #CatLadyProblems
  12. Informative posts
  13. Contacts are available on the page
  14. A little personal is more preferable
  15. (Still UI-friendly but,) Comment section from the blog hosting is more preferable
Well, that's all I could get from writing them quickly (at least, as quick as I can LOL). And now, I think I leave it up to you.

What do you see from a blog that makes you wanna read more and more? 



 photo Signature_name_zps3edzggir.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read all your sweet comments.
Please leave it on the box below and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
Have a nice day! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin