Saturday 13 July 2013

A new pretty toy

Hi everyone!

Been a while, eh? ;)

Well, I've been writing on my other blog. It's actually my old fashion blog, I've pimped it up and re-brand into something new, of course something I'd like to have.

So, this is my new pretty toy...



I find it fun to write about any beauty products I've been using (or used) and share it with everyone.

Anyway, I hope you find it useful and you can use the information before you buy certain cosmetic products ;)

Enjoy! :D

2 comments:

  1. hoooouuuu...blognya baru lagiii.. semoga lancar blognya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Frans

    Ehhmmm bukan baru sih, re-brand ;) #karepmunin

    Amiiinnnn, thanks mak :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read all your sweet comments.
Please leave it on the box below and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
Have a nice day! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin