Monday 7 December 2009

A little surprise

It was on Friday, when I, just as usual stucked in a calm morning at the office because we had nothing to do. Well, at least not yet. I didn't expect to have something special that day, all I wanna do was just go home. Nothing more. I wanna grab my weekend as soon as possible.

And worse, there're so many of my friends decided to not going to office and went somewhere else. So, I stayed in the office firstly with a friend who will go delivering a document 2 hours after I got arrived, then not so long a friend come after that. The official staffs, oh they got something else to do than just mingle with the interns ;] The circumtenses wasn't getting better after all. We didn't really had an office thing to do. Seriously.

Then I decided to just check the pencils, suddenly Mia asked me something.

Mia: Do you have an appointment with mbak Anty today?
Me: No... why?
Mia: (quiet a moment) I think you'll get a surprise. Oops... I shouldn't say that. It won't be a surprise anymore then!
Me: What surprise? No way. Oh the girls are giving Puspa's birthday gift today, right?
Mia: Yeah...

And suddenly a staff came by and brought a few dozens of envelopes. Finally, a job! We were told to pick out the good ones, at least we did something. After that, I asked the staff about what to do with the bad condition envelopes, and she told me to put it in Hope (a room's name), it's a room to put the test and office related stuffs.

I was just going back to the work room when I saw a black car driving in the parking lot in front of the building. A familiar one. I recognized it from a symbol that sticked on the front glass. At the same time someone entered the building and I asked whether she need to meet someone, she wanted to meet a staff in the office. So, I walked back to the staff office first to tell the one who asked me to bring the bad envelopes to the Hope, that she got someone to meet and then I immediately ran to Mia.

Me: Mia, why mbak Anty is here?
Mia: Hah?
Me: That's the car in the parking lot, isn't it? I think it's mas Ridzki's car. There's Autonomic's symbol in the front glass. Do you have an appointment with her?
Mia: (look confused) Really?

And I continued checking the pencils while Mia walked out the office and went check what I just told her. When she got back, she told me to check outside my self. And when I looked at the parking lot when the car was parked, I saw nothing. Then I started asking my self, "Where is it??" I even started to think I was just, you know, hallucinated. I was freaked out a bit at the time. But then, I saw the car when I turned right. It parked right next to Mia's car.

Mia: Here they are... let's meet them.
Me: Why? Do you think they're here to meet me? I don't have any appointment with both of them.

But then I just walked slowly following Mia, mbak Anty got out the car with a package in her hand. And she gave the package to me, Mia start clapping and singing Happy Birthday song.

Gift 01

IT WAS A REAL SURPRISE!!! OH MY GOD!!!

The package was square and tough, I bet it was a CD. I almost yelling to ask them whether the CD is Demi Lovato's latest album or what, but then I hold my self. Mbak Anty told me to open it right away, get the picture of it and tell the girls immediately! Oh great, it's a pleasure to do anyway :]

Mia was kindly doing a favor for me. She helped me taking the pictures and I can't say anything else but thank you so much and I heart you all sistaaa! :D

Gift 02

The gift was, yes, a CD and it's not like what I expected, it's NEW MOON original soundtrack. Doesn't mean I feel dissapointed or what, it's even better!!! It means I don't have to buy it by my self. FYI, I planned to buy it after office. That day. So, I'm so grateful :]

Gift 03

Oh well, I used the money to treat Mao 4 packs of Whiskas and I bought my self and my little brother some DVDs. What a great day!

Though I already wrote this on Twitter, but I'd like to make it official here. I wanna say thanks to all BLM sistas, you guys really know how much I love surprise ;]

Thank you.

This post is dedicated to you :]





P.S.: FYI, my birthday was 2 months a go and it's some kinda tradition in BLM to give the gift months after :D
P.S.S: check out a review I just wrote here!

5 comments:

  1. happy birthdays!!!!

    what a great day and gift :)

    maaf telat :(

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha yeah it's okay. Udah biasa kok dapet ucapan yg telat hoho. Thanks anyway :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ihi,,, dapet hadiah nih,,,

    hikz,, si emak kagak bisa kasih nih,,, maap yah,, ndak bisa kasih balik nak,,, :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mak jangan gitu dong! jadi pengen nangis nih bacanya :[

    with you staying next to me and keep my trust well, that's enough for me on my day when I'm getting bloody older :] And better, it's a gift for me everyday . Yayy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah,,, si emak jadi malu nih, di puji2 mulu,,, :D

    jangan gitu donk ah,, nti ga cukup helmnya emak,, hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read all your sweet comments.
Please leave it on the box below and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
Have a nice day! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin