Friday 10 April 2009

Fashion Tags

































What is your current obsession?
Kodak V1233 and Blue Bloods saga


What is your weirdest obsession? finish my experiment's assignment

What are you wearing today? old T's and Bali shorts

Why is today special? umm because it's Friday and it's holiday :]

What would you like to learn to do? graphic design in serious way, Parkour :]]

What’s for dinner today? I have no idea

What’s the last thing you bought? Smart mobile internet modem

What are you listening to right now? Anggun's new album - Elevation

What is your favorite weather? spring!!! :D

What is your most challenging goal right now? pass my mid-term successfully

What do you think about the person who tagged you? she's superfashionista!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? New York or London :]

Favorite vacation spot? Virgin beach

What would you like to have in your hands right now? Digital camera

What would you like to get rid of? my assignment :[

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? New York!!! Anyone wanna buy me a ticket??

Which language do you want to learn? French but I wanna improve my Spanish and Japanese as well :]

What did you dream of last night? too many to mention

Who do you want to meet in person? Alexa Chung

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets? a cute vintage dress maybe :]

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? a little floral dress

What is your dream job? anything about drawing and colors and Photoshop and writing, basically working in a Fashion Magazine is my dream when I was in junior high school :D

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on? fulfill my wish list :]

Fashion pet peeve? tummies pop-out in my fit-body T's ! :[

Do you admire anyone's style? Alexa Chung, Agyness Deyn, Zooey Deschanel, Kirsten Dunst

Describe your personal style: Simple, sophisticated, clean, street style

Who's fashion show would you want tickets to? Anna Sui, Betsey Johnson


1 comment:

I'd love to read all your sweet comments.
Please leave it on the box below and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
Have a nice day! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin